- May 12, 2020
- Tuesday, 12PM to 12PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
How to Practice DEI to become an Influential Leader through COVID-19 and Beyond
Tuesday, 12PM to 12PM
May 12, 2020
Offered on May 12, 2020 at 12 pm and 8 pm EST. $10 per person
Everything you think you know about Diversity and Inclusion
Everything you’ve been taught is
BASED ON THE PAST
NOT CENTERED ON THE FUTURE.
FUN FACT: Diversity has always existed; Inclusion has not.
We as a society are focused on the wrong piece of belongingness.
Pay $10 and learn how to be the leading voice of what’s right.
I’ll deliver with 200% confidence how to become the leading voice of belongingness by tapping into your own.
What is in it for you?
1) A deep understanding of why what got us here won’t work for our future
2) How to shift perspective on relevant metrics and make them work for you
3) Tips on how to handle and resolve microaggressions in workspaces (bye bye, mansplaining!)
4) The roadmap of what a sustainable future with Inclusion looks like
5) 4 simple things you can do to become an influential leader in your workspace TODAY
Join us with your team so that you can all learn and grow together to become allies for Inclusion. Pick your time.