- May 23, 2020
- Saturday, 12AM to 12AM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
MasterClass: Balancing Your Masculine and Feminine Traits for Personal and Professional Development
Saturday, 12AM to 12AM
May 23, 2020
Offered on May 23, 2020. 11 am – 2 pm. $47 per person ($700 value)
Ugh, our manager is such a stuck up B….
Said that before? Been on the receiving end of that comment?
SAD FACT #1: When a woman is confident or assertive she’s called catty, bossy, or arrogant. But, when a man is confident or assertive, he’s called a great leader.
SAD FACT #2: When people think of being leaders, they think they have to be super “masculine” and usually presenting as men.
TRUTH: Being confident and being assertive have nothing to do with
whether you’re a man, a woman, both or neither.
Leadership has NOTHING to do with gender. It has EVERYTHING to do with you balancing who you are and who you want to be, regardless of your gender expression. And, it is only by doing this that we can move the needle toward equity and parity!
Join me in this 3 hour masterclass to get step-by-step guidance to start your journey of balancing your traits!
What is in it for you?
1) Break through the myths of Masculine and Feminine traits to find your real power
2) Get the real keys to using these traits in your life, no matter who or where you are
3) Gain crystal clear clarity and confidence on being authentically you, as a person – as a leader
4) Learn how to lean into the traits you need depending on the situation you’re in
5) Get the tools you need to identify traits in other people so you can respond appropriately
What will you get out of this Masterclass?
1) A workbook to help you work through balancing your traits, live in the masterclass
2) A non-judgmental space to break past the myths about all of the “masculine” and “feminine” stuff
3) A safe space to explore and unpack the real truths that have long been hidden from you
4) A deep understanding of the mindset you need to have to lean into your power with your traits
5) And more!
DID YOU KNOW?: Traits are just distinctive qualities or characteristics about us. They have nothing to do with our “masculinity” or “femininity” as these words have been stereotypically used. You can change your traits with practice to become exactly who you want to be!
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get you balanced!