Allies for Inclusion
ARE YOUR COMPANY’S DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
INITIATIVES TOP-DOWN ONLY?
ARE YOU INCLUSIVE ACROSS ALL LEVELS OF YOUR TALENT?
DO YOU HAVE THE BENCH STRENGTH YOU NEED FOR SUSTAINABILITY?
An educational, interactive and transformational community building training
experience to create sustainable inclusion and profit.
At AJ RAO, LLC, we understand the impact of following outdated diversity and inclusion principles.
WE WILL HELP YOU CREATE AN INCLUSIVE CULTURE.
WE WILL HELP YOU MAKE YOUR EMPLOYEES VISIBLE TO THEMSELVES AND EACH OTHER.
WE WILL HELP YOU CREATE ALLIES AND CHAMPIONS FOR INCLUSION, ACROSS ALL LEVELS.
BECAUSE INCLUSION IS NOT A SINGLE-PLAYER GAME.
BECAUSE INCLUSION IS NOT A ZERO-SUM GAME.
Individual Participant Benefits
- A custom-created, strategic roadmap on the actions you can take to become more visible as a strong ally for inclusion
- Implementable tips to decrease personal emotional tax – your own and others
- Solutions to resolve microaggressions
- Learning the language of inclusive communications
- Developing inclusive emotional management
- Implementing inclusive cultural competency
- Understanding the new metrics of diversity, equity, and, inclusion
- Learning intergenerational style differences
What is in it for your organization?
- Increase in diverse representation of talent
- Understanding the gaps in diversity, equity and inclusion across the employee life cycle
- Deep learning of the intersectional realities of employees
- Increase in long-term profitability gains
- Creation of a robust pipeline for succession planning
- Cost savings by reducing piece-meal trainings on diversity
- Updated policies to protect the organizations assets and interests for the future of work
83% of organizations say they want to focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals,
but only 11% implement initiatives.
We’re all good at marking off diversity check-boxes.
But, how much diversity of thought, perspective, styles, and talent are you leaving on
the table when your personnel doesn’t feel empowered to thrive as themselves?
How much impact does this have on your long-term profitability gains and customer retention?
What about on your employees’ engagement and loyalty?
Phase 1: Learn
Phase 2: Empower
Phase 3: Grow
The LEGupward™ Framework and Process
Step 1: Set the Stage
To identify individual and overall group starting points for progress benchmarks.
Step 2: Clarify
To create a strategy to successfully clarify a solid, common foundation of cohesion and belongingness.
Step 3: Make the Invisible Visible
To start the process of helping employees create and experience their own belongingness.
Step 4: Converge for Alignment
To converge employee leadership traits, skills and voices with organizational goals, culture and priorities.
Step 5: Practice and Implementation
To create actions for employees to model compassion, belongingness, and inclusion to others in the organization.
Step 6: Feedback Looping
To build natural feedback loops for continued growth after the completion of the program.
Self-paced video and audio files to include multiple learning styles. Topics include but are not limited to:
- The Business case for Diversity
- The Business case for Inclusion
- The Business case for Equity
- The Business case for Belongingess
- Dimensions of Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Belongingness
- Inclusive leadership
- Convergence of personnel to organizational goals
- Case studies on successful belongingness
- Unlearning biases
- Mentoring and sponsorship
- Inclusive Emotional management
- Inclusive communications
Thought exercises in every module to help you reflect on and process the informational modules. Exercises include but are not limited to:
- Deep dive into personal biases
- Deep dive into organizational biases
- Branding your inclusion
- DISC assessment
- EQ assessment
- Leadership Voice assessment
- Transition management assessment
- Understanding wellbeing
- Effective communications
- Developing a cohesive inclusion strategy
- A two-hour onboarding session to set the stage
- Weekly 90 minute group coaching calls to build team cohesion
- Optional 30-minute per module 1:1 coaching sessions for those who need extra support
- Unlimited email and text support
Stay ahead of the curve. Be an Ally of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belongingness. Transform your organization into a shining example of belongingness and thriving.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does is this training program?
Traditionally, this program was built to be a 10-week program, with 1 week for enrollment, setup and onboarding, and the final week for any debriefing. Due to the customizable nature of all programs offered at AJ Rao, LLC however, this program can be modified to fit your timeline needs.
What is the cost of the program?
The overall cost of the program is dependent on the size of your group. There is an upfront needs assessment fee also based on the size of the group. This fee is applied towards the cost of the program implementation for those who decide to enroll in the full program.
Have you implemented this program in other groups?
Yes, this program has implemented in other group settings as a part of other services. Due to the confidential nature of the non-disclosure agreements associated with those services however, we are unable to provide any specifics that may be considered a violation of our agreements with other parties. We can definitely provide more general statistics of success and performance at your request.
We also can assure you that we take your confidentiality just as seriously.
What if I just want to sponsor one or two employees?
You are more than welcome to sponsor individual employees in the Visible Leader Training Program for Individuals. While the content of the program is nearly identical, the implementation and delivery in the individual program are catered to the individual’s needs and schedule.
Can this program be converted into workshops or a retreat?
Yes, to a large extent, we can deliver this program and implement it in almost any format you choose. We cannot guarantee that the content would be identical to the layout as it has been designed, however, we are more than happy to have a conversation with you about this to see how we can best serve your needs.
To amplify our services to people who need them during this time of global crisis, our team at AJ Rao, LLC is constantly creating new workshops, sip-n-learn experiences, and other live stream events that are FREE of cost to participants.