Reclaim Your Inner Goddess for Those Who Want to Be Balanced Leaders
IS YOUR LEADERSHIP ENERGY BALANCED?
Does your company struggle with BREaking free of the stereotypical “white male” leadership expectations?
6 out of 10 women
- aspire to be a senior leader of a company or organization
- find it hard to see themselves as a leader
Women want to lead but something is holding them back
72% of Black women,
53% of Latinas,
52% of Asian women,
& 44% of White women
feel that “executive presence” entails conforming to traditionally White male standards of executive leadership.
The Reclaim your Inner Goddess Program is designed to support the women in your organization, empowering your female personnel to gain confidence, seek and give mentoring and sponsorship experiences, and, to become engaged as leaders.
Individual Participant Benefits
- Overcome self-doubt and imposter syndrome
- Learn how to co-create safe spaces of belongingness
- Gain confidence to leverage your contributions to be seen, heard and appreciated
- Discover your unique leadership voice
Develop as a conscientious, compassionate, people-centered leader
- Motivate and inspire team members
Promote and manage wellbeing
- Learn how to communicate inclusively and effectively across the organizational hierarchy
What is in it for your organization?
- Leverage the balanced leadership skills of your personnel
- Harness the economic savings and profits of compassionate leadership and belongingness
- Develop compassionate leaders for the future
- Strategize and laser-target your succession planning
- Create an inclusive organizational culture of belongingness
- Foster healthy competition with the benefits of collaborative, compassionate leaders
Our informational, reflective, and transformational program uses the LEGupward™Framework to
develop confident, decisive, balanced leaders from the inside out.
Phase 1: Learn
Phase 2: Empower
Phase 3: Grow
The LEGupward™ Framework and Process
Step 1: Set the Stage
To identify individual and overall group starting points for progress benchmarks.
Step 2: Clarify
To create a strategy to successfully clarify a solid, common foundation of cohesion and belongingness.
Step 3: Make the Invisible Visible
To start the process of helping employees create and experience their own belongingness.
Step 4: Converge for Alignment
To converge employee leadership traits, skills and voices with organizational goals, culture and priorities.
Step 5: Practice and Implementation
To create actions for employees to model compassion, belongingness, and inclusion to others in the organization.
Step 6: Feedback Looping
To build natural feedback loops for continued growth after the completion of the program.
Self-paced video and audio files to include multiple learning styles. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Reprogramming your mind for leadership
- Tackling imposter syndrome
- 21st century leadership principles
- Masculine vs. Feminine Leadership models
- Emotional management
- Sponsoring and Mentorship
- Conflict resolution
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Team management
- Inclusive communications and language
Thought exercises in every module to help you reflect on and process the informational modules. Exercises include but are not limited to:
- Assessing your leadership style
- Value finder
- Strength finder
- Tapping into your Emotional Intelligence for compassion
- Confidence exercises
- Communication exercises
- Building your influence
- Amplifying your impact as a leader
- Reading between the lines for hidden data insights
- A two-hour onboarding session to set the stage
- Weekly 90 minute group coaching calls to build team cohesion
- Optional 30-minute per module 1:1 coaching sessions for those who need extra support
- Unlimited email and text support
Take the First Step to Transforming Your Personnel into Confident, Decisive, Nurturing, and Appreciated Leaders
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does is this training program?
Traditionally, this program was built to be a 10-week program, with 1 week for enrollment, setup and onboarding, and the final week for any debriefing. Due to the customizable nature of all programs offered at AJ Rao, LLC however, this program can be modified to fit your timeline needs.
What is the cost of the program?
The overall cost of the program is dependent on the size of your group. There is an upfront needs assessment fee also based on the size of the group. This fee is applied towards the cost of the program implementation for those who decide to enroll in the full program.
Have you implemented this program in other groups?
Yes, this program has implemented in other group settings as a part of other services. Due to the confidential nature of the non-disclosure agreements associated with those services however, we are unable to provide any specifics that may be considered a violation of our agreements with other parties. We can definitely provide more general statistics of success and performance at your request.
We also can assure you that we take your confidentiality just as seriously.
What if I just want to sponsor one or two employees?
You are more than welcome to sponsor individual employees in the Visible Leader Training Program for Individuals. While the content of the program is nearly identical, the implementation and delivery in the individual program are catered to the individual’s needs and schedule.
Can this program be converted into workshops or a retreat?
Yes, to a large extent, we can deliver this program and implement it in almost any format you choose. We cannot guarantee that the content would be identical to the layout as it has been designed, however, we are more than happy to have a conversation with you about this to see how we can best serve your needs.
To amplify our services to people who need them during this time of global crisis, our team at AJ Rao, LLC is constantly creating new workshops, sip-n-learn experiences, and other live stream events that are FREE of cost to participants.