Reclaim Your Inner Power
Shakti: an ancient Sanskrit word that means your Inner Fire or
the Core of Your Consciousness and Power
Shakti is not just about your energy or your passion; it is about how you channel and use your energy to act intentionally, efficiently, and effectively to reach your desired outcomes. All of us have it and have access to it.
But, in this age of information overload, our Inner Fire has gotten waylaid or buried under all the noise with which we are constantly bombarded. We stick to the “best practices” given to us by others without paying attention to how our dreams, aspirations, emotions and knowledge all align.
This is why the SHAKTI: Reclaim Your Inner Power membership platform was created specifically for you.
Let’s cut to the chase. Billions of us right now want to thrive, be successful, standout, and have a greater impact that is purpose driven by sticking to scripts that weren’t built for us. And we are miserable because these scripts don’t work.
While this is happening, the number of experts telling us what we “ought to do” to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and become more visible, market ourselves, leverage our skill sets and gain exposure are increasing exponentially.
The thing is, all of this was inevitable. You being where you are in life, feeling this discontent, disconnect and invisibility – this was no accident. Our societal structures were created exactly for this outcome – to benefit the rare few while putting the rest of us, you, on this neverending hamster wheel of insanity. And in doing so, you have given up all of your personal agency and your power – your Shakti.
At AJ Rao, SHAKTI stands for Synergy of Heart, Aspirations and Knowledge to Transcend and Include.
And, we wanted to make sure that this platform reaches you, even if in this moment you feel like you don’t have bootstraps to pull yourself up by.
The What: An affordable, accessible monthly membership plan for high performers with big dreams who want to radically increase their leadership presence, impact and income while permanently eliminating the discontent of being overworked and underappreciated.
Who is for?
- High performing go-getters who are not content with where they are in life because you know you have more to give to increase your impact
- Dreamers and creatives who are stuck in the rut of the mundane, same old “best practices” that don’t serve you well
- People who consistently self-sabotage but you can’t figure out why
- Impactful leaders who are burned out from giving so much without seeing any tangible ROIs on their energy and efforts
What you get?
- When you start, the first month will be a welcome and onboarding month to the process of this membership.
- Start off each month with a video that unpacks a case study in Mental Wellbeing, Energy Balance, Mindset, Leadership Skills and Presence and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belongingness.
- Once a month reflective and transformation exercises that you submit so that you can get feedback and be on the right track.
- Weekly group coaching calls (included in your monthly membership price; optional to attend). In these calls we will use the insights from the case studies to focus on YOU and YOUR growth.
- Additional periodic bonus videos, trainings, tricks and tips to become a conscientious, compassionate, energy-balanced inclusive leader who focuses on people AND the systems of leadership presence, impact and income.
- Discussion forums where you can participate in ongoing conversations or start your own
- A “Collaboration Corner” where you can network with and/or work with other members. This is also a great space for you to highlight your services and respond to requests for work in your space
Get weekly articles
as readable and/or downloadable pdfs, and as audio files for those on the go) available in the exclusive members only portal on AJ Rao, LLC (also sent to you via email). Every month, using the case study video, we will focus on:
- Week 1: Lessons in Mental Wellbeing and Energy Balance
- Week 2: Lessons and actionable insights in Empowerment and Inclusive Leadership Mindset
- Week 3: Leadership Development Principles in Action
- Week 4: Using your learning from the month toward Intentional Equity and Inclusion
You’ll walk away with
About Dr. Aparajita (AJ) Jeedigunta
Dr. AJ is also the creator of the Culturally Competent Conversations for Equity and Belongingness (C3EB) Summit & Brand. As of only 34 advanced certified practitioners of professional development assessment tools around the globe, Dr. AJ is a trained social-personality psychologist, a certified professional executive & leadership coach, an author, a podcaster, content creator, and a spouse and a parent. She is a two-time Traumatic Brain Injury survivor turned Mental Wellbeing Warrior and Advocate.
Get Your S.H.A.K.T.I. Membership